Yalagan is proud to be an indigenous provider of specialised personnel in traffic management and operations services. We work with partners that are focused on creating and building careers for our personnel. We are not a ‘Day Labour’ company and are actively seeking areas and partners where we can help build rewarding careers for our personnel on long-term project opportunities.
- Australia’s Indigenous labour experts
- Indigenous orientated, innovative, value add solution
- Unique mentoring program Passion for and dedication to our team
- Industry and Indigenous pedigree
- Strong industry partners and relationships
- Long term employment focus
- Focused industrial and human resource model
We work with leading industry partners such as La Perouse Lands Council, Trans-Plant Training , Yalagan Registered Indigenous Training Corporation and ARA. Their support enables us to continue delivering our programs and positively impacting the lives of our trainees, staff and community.