Canberra – Full Time
- Data entry (typing) into computer systems
- Working as part of team
- General office duties
- Requirements of the System Administrator listed below;
- The candidates will have a minimum of a Certificate II in IT from a recognised TAFE in Australia.
- The candidates must be eligible to be cleared through the Australian government vetting process to NV-1. Failure to achieve NV-1 clearance will result in termination of the candidate.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Good phone manner (clear, concise and pleasant on the phone)
- Good typing speed, confident with computers
- Any experience working with computers would be great, but not completely necessary as training will be provided
Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents only – as this is a full-time role