Westconnex/Western Sydney – Casual Role
Working with a Tier 1 Contractor are involved in the delivery of a flagship infrastructure project here in Sydney. We need someone to support the project team
The role responsibilities
- Checking quality of documents and monitoring processes and compliance to company verification systems
- Provide support and assistance to the project team in the storage and management of all project documentation
- Managing project filing systems
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work.
- Maintaining updates records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a consulting/engineering environment
- Good organisation skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Some technical / engineering document and data management knowledge
- Skills in training and implementation of document control systems
- Proficient in the application and understanding of contemporary document control principles
- Competent in planning, organising and prioritizing work schedules and a demonstrated ability to deliver to timelines
- Strong, clear and concise communication skills
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Solution driven approach to problems / conflict
- Proven ability to engage with others and work as part of a team.